Visiting Villa Cenami from the United States or countries outside of Italy has never been easier. Delta offers direct flights from New York City to Pisa, Italy. Ryan Air offers several flights a day from London to Pisa as well as many other locations throughout Europe. The nearest and most convenient airport to Villa Cenami is Galileo Galilei Pisa International Airport. The airport website can be found at www.pisa-airport.com where there is English translation available.
From the Pisa Airport you may rent a car or catch a bus or train to Viareggio.
Within a 1 hour drive is the Aeroporto di Firenze, located just west of Florence. Their website can be found here: www.aeroporto.firenze.it
1. Take highway A11, or A12 to Viareggio, and take the first exit, Viareggio Porto.
2. Follow the road up to the next exit, Viareggio Porto, and turn left at the crossway.
3. Keep straight at the traffic light following the sign for Massarosa, and follow the main road SP5 Via di Montramito for few kilometres.
4. At the big sort of runabout, turn left following the sign for Camaiore, and keep the main road SS439 Via Sarzanese.
5. Pass over a little bridge turn take the first right, following the sign for Bargecchia and Corsanico. You are now on Via delle Sezioni. The road will curve through a tiny little town area and up he hill for approximately 2 Km.
6. When the road starts to go up the hill, at the second sharp turn you will find the sign
BARGECCHIA. Ten meters past the sign keep the white road on the right Via di Conca di
Sotto, this is the road for the villa.
7. Follow the road through the olive groves and at the end you will reach our gate.
For any assistance please call Jentil on his mobile +393283469655, or Courtney +393383796918
WEATHER | To check the local weather, visit www.weather.com and type in “Viareggio” as the location.
CURRENCY| The national currency of Italy is the Euro. For today’s conversion rates, please click here: www.xe.com Currency exchange stations are located in the airports and most train stations. If you have the time we recommend visiting a local bank for the best rates.
ACTIVITIES | Depending on the things you would like to do and the sights you would like to see it may be easier to take the train rather than go by car. We can help you start planning your trip in advance or assist you when you arrive, just let us know how we can help. At the Villa we have information on restaurants and attractions, lists of directions and maps available for your use. Although the flats are independent for the week, we do have a staff member on site 24 hours day for assistance and to answer any questions.